Infrared Interactive Hand Operated Indoor UFO Flying Ball Drone Toy for Kids
- Latest IR Hover Technology: The drone toy contains infrared sensors at the top as well as sides with motion sensing allowing for obstacle detection and collision avoidance.
- Smart Sensing for 360° Rotation: The UFO aircraft has 4 powerful rotation motors built in to provide power for 360° rotation flying. Start the aircraft, gently throw to make it fly, control it with your hands to make it fly in multiple directions. Play solo or multiply your fun by passing it from hand to hand between family and friends!
- Durable Design: Made of non-toxic and high grade ABS material which is lightweight, flexible and collision resistant. The flexible material design can resist damage when it falls.
- Fast and Safe Recharging: The propellor is encased by a flexible mesh barrier to keep children safe when being used. Just 40 minutes of charging is required to fill up the built-in lithium ion battery to capacity using the included USB cable.
- Fast Shipping: Bit Pixel Tech products are shipped from our Melbourne fulfilment centre and will be delivered to you in as little as 1-2 days with a tracking number provided for peace of mind.
- Bit Pixel Tech Guarantee: A 12-month free replacement guarantee entitles this product to a hassle-free replacement of your damaged cable and professional Australian customer service ready to answer any queries within 24 hours.*
Why Buy the Flying Drone Toy?
This hand controlled drone for kids uses high-tech infrared sensors to detect obstacles. This cool flying ball drone is a gravity defying hover drone perfect for any room, office or dorm. A tough shell makes them durable drones for beginners and awesome kids gifts. Simply turn on the switch, LED lights make it shine in the night sky. The UFO flying ball will wait until you gently throw it to air before spinning up to ensure safety.
How to Play with the Drone?
- Find a suitable area with minimal obstacles to play in.
- Turn the black ON/OFF switch at the bottom to the ON position and wait until the light starts flashing. Press the button toggle between normal speed (Green Light) and fast speed (Blue Light).
- Gently throw the drone upright into the air and release your hand, it will automatically start flying.
- Bring your hand closer to the bottom or sides of the drone to propel it in the opposite direction.
- Grab the drone and flip it upside down to stop it flying.
- The drone with automatically land and red indicator light will blink when battery is low.
– Do not operate the drone in areas with high wind or strong light.
– Do not operate in a narrow or cluttered environment.
– Please calibrate the drone as per the user guide and fully charge it prior to first use.
– Turn off the drone when it is not in use.
*Any damages resulting from user error is not covered by the guarantee
There are no reviews yet.